Skip to main content

The Creekside at Twin Creeks CDD encompasses an area of approximately 255.42 acres within the unincorporated area of the St. John’s County. The land within the District is generally located west of the Lake Worth Drainage District Canal E-4, east of Congress Avenue, north of Old Boynton Road and south of South Florida Water Management District Canal C-16.

The Creekside at Twin Creeks CDD is also authorized to exercise additional powers to finance, fund, plan, construct, reconstruct, enlarge or extend, equip, operate and maintain systems and facilities for 1) parks and facilities for indoor and outdoor recreational cultural and educational uses; and 2) security, including but not limited to, guardhouses, fences and gates, electronic intrusion-detection systems, and patrol cars, as authorized and described in Section 190.012(2), Florida Statutes (2014).

A Community Development District (CDD) provides the 'solution' to Florida's need to provide valuable community infrastructure generated by growth, ultimately without overburdening other governments and their taxpaying residents. CDDs represent a major advancement in Florida's effort to manage its growth effectively and efficiently. This allows a community to establish higher construction standards, meanwhile providing a long-term solution to the operation and maintenance of the community's facilities.

Board of Supervisors

John Kinsey

  • Chair
  • Email
  • SEAT 1

Bryan Kinsey

  • Vice Chair
  • Email
  • SEAT 2

Andrew Sturm, Sr.

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 3

Jared Bouskila

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 4

James W Hagan

  • Assistant Secretary
  • Email
  • SEAT 5

District Staff

District Manager

  • Wrathell, Hunt and Associates, LLC
  • Daniel Rom
  • 2300 Glades Road, Suite 410W
  • Boca Raton, FL 33431
  • Phone Number:1 (877) 276-0889
  • Email

Public Records Notice

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Skip back to navigation